A few notes:
- You must first create an account on the system to use this service
- For former NetLibrary users: your old NetLibrary login will not work, you will need to create a new account
- You may do this in the library or from home with an access code
- Please call the Oldsmar Library for the access code at 813-749-1181
- Please have your Pinellas County PPLC library card ready when you call! This service is available to PPLC card holders only. More info on obtaining a library card can be found on our website.
- You should download the OneClickDigital Media Manager to manage your eAudiobooks. This is available here.
- iTunes or Windows Mediaplayer will be used to transfer the eAudiobooks but they will not be stored in your iTunes or Windows Mediaplayer libraries.
- Items check out for 21 days, and may be renewed once for another 21 days
- All items in the collection are available all the time, no waiting, no holds queue!
There is extensive help available on the OneClickDigital site here, including tutorial videos and an FAQ. You can also call us with questions or email Recorded Books directly by clicking on the "support" tab on the Help screen.
Thank you again for your patience and interest in this product!