- Thursday, January 21, 6:00 pm,
Chris Kahl -
“A Musical Journey Through Florida”
Join us for an evening of original folk songs about Florida & its history. Read more about Chris & his work at www.chriskahl.com
- Thursday, February 11, 6:30 pm, James A. Schnur, Special Collections Librarian, USF-St. Petersburg - Pinellas County History. Learn more about local history from a native & lifelong Pinellas County resident and Past President of the Pinellas Historical Society.
- Thursday, February 18, 6:30 pm Lou Lawrence, retired auto executive - Automobile History. The history of the American automobile has always been intertwined with Oldsmar's history
- Thursday, February 25, 6:30 pm
Jeff Klinkenberg, author and retired reporter for the Tampa Bay Times -
Florida Culture Come learn more about Florida culture from someone who has written about it for four decades!
Our Books & Brews book club will be doing a tie-in book discussion of his recent work Alligators in B Flat on Feb. 2 at 6 pm at the Oldsmar Tap House. Read more about Jeff and sample some of his essays on his website.
- Thursday, March 3, 6:30 pm
Rick Smith - "Patrick Smith’s Florida Is A Land Remembered” Join the son of Patrick Smith, author of A Land Remembered, for a multi-media celebration of Florida history and his father's beloved book.
A Land Remembered will be the book discussed at the March 1 Books & Brews book club, and you can read more about the presentation on Rick's website.