In anticipation of the City of Oldsmar's Centennial in 2016, the Friends of the Oldsmar Library are preparing a cookbook of recipes from current & former Oldsmar residents! Entries can be submitted now through June 1, 2015.
You can submit a recipe through this online form, or by picking up a paper form from the Circulation Desk at the Oldsmar Library.
- You must be a current or past resident of the City of Oldsmar to submit a recipe
- Paper entries are to be dropped off at the Oldsmar Library
- All recipes will be given to the Friends of the Library who will decide which recipes will be included in the Centennial Cookbook
- There is no limit to the number of recipes that each person can submit
- Final selections will be notified by phone or e-mail
- The Oldsmar Centennial Cookbook will be available for purchase beginning in January 2016.