We are excited to announce the public availability of thousands of ebooks, movies, television shows, comic books, music albums and audiobooks, all available for mobile and online access through a new partnership with hoopla digital – all you need is a valid library card!
hoopla digital has a simple sign-up and attractive, easy-to-use interface, so it’s easy to get to your listening and viewing experience. There’s also no waiting to borrow, ever, and hoopla digital’s automatic return feature eliminates late fees.
To access the system on your mobile device, you will need to first download the FREE hoopla digital app from the App Store on your Android or IOS device. There is no need to download an app or extension for your internet browser.
Once you have downloaded the app to your device(s) and/or clicked on the hoopla digital link on our website you will be prompted to select your library, enter your email address, a password, your library card number, and your library card PIN number. The system will validate that you are in good standing with the library, so that you may begin to browse, borrow, and enjoy the content.
Remember: the default PIN number for your library account is the last 4 digits of your phone number!
Come see what all the hoopla’s about:
- Once you borrow a title on one device it is automatically available via all devices with the hoopla digital app and via your PC web browsers (IE 8+, Firefox 12+, Safari 5+, Chrome 19+).
- When using hoopla you will be able to begin streaming the content immediately. You can also download content to view at a later date (in case you won’t have Wi-Fi on that camping trip).
- You will be allowed to borrow 4 titles each month
- Video lends for 72 hours
- Music lends for 7 days
- Ebooks, eaudiobooks & comics lend for 21 days
- You are able to access (view/listen to) borrowed content as often as you want during the checkout period and you can return any borrowed title whenever you want.
We hope you enjoy this new service and let us know what you think!